1. 'CHILDREN'S EARTH' The Original Spirogyra 2010 Martin & Mark New album. THIS INCREDIBLE ALBUM IS PROGRESSIVE FOLK-POP AT IT'S CUTTING EDGE BEST!
2. 'Spirogyra Swan Songs': Unreleased Spirogyra recordings from 69-74. Includes some of the best 'Spirogyra' songs never before heard on record! It's truly experimental cutting edge 70's psychedelic folk, but recording quality is only bootleg.! Performances and songs, however are classic!
3. 'Spirogyra Martin Doctored' STREAMLNED SPIROGYRA - with Martin's edits!
4. 'Rainbow Empire': Psychedelic/PROGRESSIVE Folk/COMEDY/POP - with songs written by Martin, Mark, & Robin. This is the newest thing WRITTEN AND RECORDED IN PRO STUDIOS london 2009
5. 'Krishna Colours' It's eastern – bhajan - Krishna orientated recorded by Mahaksa (martin cockerham) and AmIt Swami plus 9 female singers.
7. 'Faery King': A Martin Solo Raw Folk Song Album - Recorded 2001-2003 in London on a mini disc recorder.
8. Martin Millennium Album: Recorded live on night of December 31st 1999-Jan 1st 2000 in San Anselmo, CA. in Maha Deva Gallery.
9. 'mAUI wOWEE' ‘BAlIRAJA’ 'Desert Hit Springs' Recorded by Martin between 1996-98 In Maui, Desert Hot Springs, and Topanga CanyonCA + LIVE rECORDINGS WITH 'JUS LUV' IN BALI
10. ‘standing on one of the stones up in the sacred field’ 'Glastonbury 25 YEARS' Recorded using live samples at Glastonbury Festivals 94 and 95 with new songs from Martin plus street performers and unique individuals at the festival.
11. 'Seer's Songs' Martin's folky songs recorded between 78-84 mostly in West Cork, Ireland
'Warlord' Songs recorded by Martin between 78-86 in Ireland, London and Topanga
12 ‘The Ship’ from 79-84. These are mARTIN songs with help from various musicians and singers. RECORDED IN IRELAND AND LONDON
13. 'SACRED Valley' 'VALLEY OF THE KING' Recorded on solar power in Hawaii 88-93
It's all done on keyboards.
Albums 2,7,11,12,13 are all bootleg quality only. They are surviving versions of demos or home recordings or live recordings. Done with no budget, and recovered often from surviving cassettes and the like. They are not for trying out your new hi-fi system in all it's glory. The other albums are for that....